Even the best music learning tool is not a substitute for a great music teacher.
Many of Anytune’s features were designed to help the learning process between teacher and students. Use Anytune to:
- break down the song into sections to work on one at a time
- record an accompaniment so the student can play along at different tempos
- change the pitch of a song to match the tuning of an instrument or range of a student’s voice
- record a students performance to listen to every nuance and correct mistakes before they are engrained
- use loops and the Step-It-Up Loop Trainer to practice those really hard parts
- share timed-comments that are tagged to specific note in student’s performance
- export several versions of a song at different tempos
- the list goes on and on, ….
Adding Anytune into the classroom will make learning music more fun and produce happier students.
Please allow us to add your school to our list of great music schools that use Anytune in their class rooms.
We love to receive comments and suggestions from the teachers to help us improve Anytune. We would also love teachers to share Anytune with their students and incorporate its use into their classes. Anytune’s basic features are available for FREE.
We will provide music teachers (with an online presence) a free copy of Anytune Pro+. Contact us.
Anytune has an average rating of 5/5 stars with over 1000 reviews. Our users have made Anytune great through their feedback and suggestions. Anytune is available in English, French, German, Spanish and Japanese.
Note: Anytune provides free versions of Anytune Pro+ and Anytune (Mac) through App Store promo codes. We gain access to a limited number of promo codes for every release of Anytune.